Chancellors International and EU Scholarships, University of Sussex in 2022
Application for Chancellors International and EU Scholarships(University of Sussex) 2022 is Ongoing!
This scholarship is a tuition fee award of £5,000. The sponsorship will be provided to international students who want to undertake any program at University of Sussex.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This might be a chance for you to become a scholar of this prestigious award. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About Chancellors International and EU Scholarships
60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants. As there are a limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered.
If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2022. For applicants to the University of Sussex Business School or School of Engineering & Informatics, there are School-specific Chancellors Scholarships available.
Who is eligible for Chancellors International and EU Scholarships?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full time Masters degree at Sussex
- Be self-financing
- Have excellent academic grades
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are applying for a course in the University of Sussex Business School
- Are applying for a course in the School of Engineering and Informatics
- Are applying for a Masters at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Already hold another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e Chancellors Masters Scholarship)
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
School of Study
- University of Sussex
Type of award
- Fee waiver
Number of scholarships available
How to apply for Chancellors International and EU Scholarships
To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.
The successful applicant will need to ensure they have made plans or raised sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and costs of living, for the duration of their degree. For guidance about estimated living costs at Sussex and information about budgeting, please visit the official website.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
You may also like to apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate scholarships
Chancellors International and EU Scholarships- Application Deadline
The closing date for this scholarship application is 1 August 2022
Chancellors International and EU Scholarships- FAQ
Chancellors International and EU Scholarships Application Deadline?
The deadline for scholarship application is 1 August 2022
Who is Eligible For Chancellors International and EU Scholarships?
What is Chancellors International and EU Scholarships worth?
The value of this award is £5,000.